Baylor Tennis Camp - Texas
June 4th - June 8th 2017 SESSION 1
June 11th - June 15th 2017 SESSION 2
June 18th - June 22nd 2017 SESSION 3
*All are Sunday - Thursday dates
To reserve a space in camp, a $100 non refundable deposit is required for each session you wish to attend.
Open to any and all entrants ages 8 - 18 (overnight campers must be 10)
BRAND NEW: INCLUDED IN COST OF CAMP - DARTFISH MEDIABOOK
Fees and Discounts
Overnight Camper: 695.00
Day Camper: 525.00
Registration open November 21st, 2016
$70.00 discount per each additional camp attended.
$40.00 returning camper & athletic staff discount
$70.00 Group discount
For Discount codes please contact Jacqui Haddock by email or 254-710-4659 (only 1 code can be applied)- No shows will lose the whole $100.00 deposit.
- For questions, email: Jacqui Haddock
Printable Tennis Camp Brochure : 2016 Tennis Camp Brochure
- For More Camp Details Click here
- Residental campers will be housed in North Village or Brooks Residental College.
- Baylor Tennis camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender)
- Counselors Our camp counselors consist of a combination of Baylor Students, Baylor Coaches, high school coaches, and other student-athletes competing or who have competed in tennis at college All have had experience working in camp settings or with minors in general. Counselors participate in a training session prior to the beginning of camps and all have passed background checks and child protection exams
- Refund Policy
Camp refunds are available up to the NON REFUNDABLE deposit. Your balance (minus the deposit) may be refunded before camp begins. In cases of injury, injured athletes must show documentation from their doctor of their injury (injured athletes will be refunded a full amount minus the deposit for each camp). NO REFUND will be given for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the beginning of camp.
Example of online highlight reel which can be purchased and emailed to you after the conclusion of camp.