Baylor > Office of Academic Support Programs > Grade Recovery
Make a strong finish this semester! You CAN improve your grades and study more effectively. Try these suggestions:
- Talk with your professor about ways to adjust your study strategies before the next test.
- Clear up some of your questions about course content by talking with a Success Center tutor.
- Contact Academic Support Programs for some targeted resources that could help.
- Seek the encouragement of someone, such as your advisor, who is committed to your academic success.
- Respond to your professor, especially if a deficiency report or academic warning has been issued.
Take action now to implement a plan for improving your academic performance!