Responsibilities of Participants
Participants are expected to engage actively in all research responsibilities, seminars, and social and recreational activities from the opening orientation to the research report day at the conclusion of the program. Participants are also expected to adhere to all regulations of Baylor University regarding student conduct.
Participants are responsible for:
- Purchase of one meal plan (approximate costs range from $500-$700)
- Housing/Dorm Cost (approximate costs $800)
- Transportation to and from Waco, Texas
- Regular school items (pencils, notebooks, etc.)
- Incidentals (bedding, towels, toiletries, alarm clock, study lamp, etc.) and
- Spending money for student entertainment and recreation
A limited number of need-based scholarships may be available. If a scholarship is requested:
- The parent or guardian is responsible for making a written request for a scholarship providing supporting information.
- The selection committee will make the final determination regarding scholarships.