Understand Baylor's Mission and Learning Outcomes
Guiding Questions: What is Baylor trying to achieve in my education? What is Baylor trying to achieve beyond my own education? How do I contribute now and in the future to what Baylor is trying to achieve?
- Students will be able to identify Baylor's mission and learning outcomes.
- Students will be able to identify how Baylor's learning outcomes relate to the classes they are currently taking.
- Students will be able to explain Baylor's mission.
- Chaplain - Knowing What You Know
- Buras, Todd - The Point of It All
- Burleson, Blake - Integrity
- Davis, Elizabeth - Mission and Vision
- Null, Wes - Baylor's General Education Outcomes
- Singletary, Jon - Service
- Literary: Eugene O'Neill, "A Long Day's Journey into Night" (Act II, scene 1); Browning, "Home-thoughts from the Sea"; Gerard Manly Hopkins, "Nondum"