Up to eight leaders will be selected to serve in the FCC leadership structure for the 2013-2014 academic year. Final decisions about next year's leaders will be determined by FCC Executive Leadership Team pending application review and an individual interview. Please return a completed application to the Department of Student Activities by Wednesday, April 3rd at 5:00pm to be considered for leadership.
If you have any questions, please send an email to FCC.
- Attend and facilitate the FCC Leadership Training and Planning Retreat
- Plan and facilitate the application, interview, and selection process for FCC general membership
- Plan and facilitate the FCC Membership Retreat
- Attend FCC Leader Meetings once a week
- Facilitate FCC planning, business, and general membership meetings every Thursday night
- Commit to a full year of leadership
- Complete administrative duties as necessary
- Work with FCC Leaders to plan events that reflect the purpose and mission of FCC
- Promote relationships, leadership and growth among FCC Leaders by being available and responsive
- Inform FCC Leaders of involvement opportunities for members at Baylor and in the Waco Community
- Commit to building relationships, mentoring, and being present in the lives of FCC Leaders