Baylor University
Student Activities
Student Organizations


Food Service Policy

If serving food at a public event, please know that the Waco-McLennan County Public Health guidelines for food/beverage handling must be followed since non-members are participating. To comply with these guidelines you may serve pre-packaged food or drink, or provide food or drink supplied by an approved caterer. Event planners cooking and serving their own food need to apply for a Food Establishment Permit Application with the City of Waco (750-5464).

*This new policy regarding food service may be found on page 25 of the 2011-2012 Student Organization Policy and Procedure Manual. This policy takes effect at the start of the fall 2011 semester.