The Department of Student Activities provides a variety of awards for students, student organizations, and student organization advisors:
Awards for each academic year are given out at the end of the spring semester.
Applications for all student organization awards for 2013-2014 are now available.
- Applications should include the application form along with a supplemental page answering the essay questions included in the application.
- Two recommendation letters are required. At least one recommendation letter must come from a source who is not a member or alumni member of the organization.
- Typed applications are encouraged.
- Award recipients will be determined based upon the application materials presented.
- Organizational activities for the current school year (2013-2014) may be included in the application. Activities from previous academic years will not be considered.
- Any recognized, non-Greek organization is eligible to apply for the Student Organization of the Year award.
- Presentation of the award will take place at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards Ceremony on May 1, 2014.
- Members of the selected organization are encouraged to attend the ceremony to receive their award.