Awards for each academic year are given out at the end of the spring semester during the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards ceremony.
Applications for all student organization awards for 2014-2015 will be available in early March 2015.
- Applications should include the application form along with a supplemental page answering the essay questions included in the application.
- Two recommendation letters are required. At least one recommendation letter must come from a source who is not a member or alumni member of the organization.
- Typed applications are encouraged.
- Award recipients will be determined based upon the application materials presented.
- Organizational activities for the current school year (2014-2015) may be included in the application. Activities from previous academic years will not be considered.
- Any recognized, non-Greek organization is eligible to apply for the Student Organization of the Year award.
- Organizations or advisors are ineligible to win the same award in consecutive years.
- Presentation of the award will take place at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards Ceremony.
- Members of the selected organization are encouraged to attend the ceremony to receive their award.