Student Organization of the Game]
Student Activities and Baylor Athletics wants you to "Fill the Ferrell" with your organization. Organizations looking for a new social event or just an fun outing, can register for an unforgettable Baylor Basketball experience.
The Student Organization of the Game receives:
- Reserved floor Bear Pit seating behind the basket closest to Baylor's bench
- In-game PA Recognition
- Promotional Table on the outside of the student entrance (optional)
- On court group photo post game (optional)
- Pizza & Drinks (additional charge per participant)
- The Student Organization of the Game experience is designed to accommodate organizations with 40 - 80 members. However, we may be able to accommodate organizations with a membership larger than 80.
- If organizations choose to include pizza and drinks to the Student Organization of the Game experience, this will be an additional charge per participant.
- All payment will be due one week in advance of the organization's game.
Student Organizations wishing to participate must:
- Contact Casey Cantrelle, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions.
- Guarantee a minimum participation of 40 members.
- Designate 2 members of your organization as Seating Coordinators, to assist with reserved seating.