Student Organization of the Game]
by hosting a social event on campus.
The Student Organization of the Game is 100% customizable to your organization's
experience. You choose the package, the amenities, and have a great time!
Register now for an unforgettable Baylor Basketball experience before all games are filled.
The Student Organization of the Game receives:
- Specialized seating behind the basket closest to Baylor's bench, accessible by wristband only
- In-game PA Recognition
- An autographed item from Coach Drew to the organization
- Promotional Table on the outside of the student entrance (optional)
- On court group photo post game (optional)
- Line the fan tunnel starting the second half (optional)
- The Student Organization of the Game experience is designed to accommodate organizations with 40 - 80 members.
- Student Organization of the Game is available for all home Baylor Men's Basketball games. Games are designated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Organizations choose a package based on their desired experience.
- All payment will be due one week in advance of the organization's game.
- Check out the SCHEDULE to find a day for your organization.
Student Organizations wishing to participate must:
- Contact Cody Finch, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions.
- Guarantee a minimum participation of 40 members.
- Designate 4 members of your organization as Seating Coordinators, to assist with reserved seating 45 minutes prior to tip-off time.