Student Organization of the Game]
Hosted by Student Activities and partnering with Baylor Athletics, the Student Organization of the Game is an exciting and unforgettable way to experience Baylor Men's Basketball games. The Student Organization of the Game is 100% customizable to your organization's experience. You choose the package, the amenities, and have a great time! The Student Organization of the Game experience is designed to accommodate organizations with 40 - 80 members. Games are designated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
[STUDENT ORGANIZATION OF THE GAME 2015-2016]
When: Baylor Men's Basketball home game
Where: Courside seating
The Student Organization of the Game receives:
- Specialized seating behind the basket closest to Baylor's bench, accessible by wristband only
- In-game PA Recognition
- An autographed item from Coach Drew to the organization
- Promotional Table on the outside of the student entrance (optional)
- Line the fan tunnel starting the second half (optional)
- Check out the SCHEDULE to find a day for your organization.
[ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION]
Student Organizations wishing to participate must:
- Contact Cody Finch, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions.
- Guarantee a minimum participation of 40 members.
- Designate 4 members of your organization as Seating Coordinators, to assist with reserved seating 45 minutes prior to tip-off time.
- All payment will be due one week in advance of the organization's game.