Fiesta Bowl Road Trip - FAQs]
- Only current Baylor students are eligible to purchase the Fiesta Bowl Travel Package and participate in the Fiesta Bowl Road Trip.
In what section are my tickets located?
- Travel Package participants will have seats located in Section 139.
At what hotel will we be staying?
- All students, staff advisors, and trip organizers will be staying at the Arizona Grand Resort.
Can I choose to not return with the group on the bus and stay behind in Arizona?
- No, as stated in travel package expectations: Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including travel to and from Glendale, Arizona. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package ($350).
Do I have an assigned seat on the bus to/from Arizona?
- Bus seats are not assigned. Students may choose their bus and seat at check-in. Students will be asked to remain on the same bus throughout the travel experience.
How many people will I share a room with on the trip?
- Hotel accommodations will be quad-occupancy (four students per room).
How do I know who I'll room with on the trip?
- Students participating will complete the online registration form post purchase of the travel package. One roommate preference is included to list on the form. Student Activities cannot guarantee you will room with this individual; however, we will attempt to match preferences as possible.