Fiesta Bowl Road Trip]
[STUDENT FIESTA BOWL TRAVEL PACKAGE]
Students - your Baylor Bears will compete in the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl versus UCF at Univeristy of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on Wednesday, January 1! As a student you have a unique opportunity to register for an affordable travel package to see the Bears in person!
Baylor student ID card required, limit 1 per student.
- Roundtrip charter bus transportation from Waco, Texas to Glendale, Arizona.
- One (1) student-section ticket to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
- One (1) night hotel stay after the bowl game.
*Students will be responsible for all additional expenses (food, souvenirs, etc).
When registering for the Fiesta Bowl Trip Package, students agree to the following expectations:
- Student packages are non-refundable.
- Student packages are non-transferable; therefore, a student may not provide his/her travel package to another student to participate in his/her place.
- Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including travel to and from Glendale, Arizona. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package ($350).
- Students are responsible for any additional expenses (i.e., food and souvenirs).
- Student will follow all Baylor University policies and procedures, and local, state, and federal laws while participating in the Fiesta Bowl travel experience. Students who do not follow policies, procedures, or laws will be subject to Baylor University Student Conduct Administration procedures and/or appropriate law enforcement.
- As directed, students will provide additional personal information via online format post package purchase to complete the Fiesta Bowl Travel Package Registration.
Packages are no longer available.
Baylor students may purchase packages from 10:00am to 5:00pm December 11-13 at the Bill Daniel Student Center Ticket Office. All student tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students should bring their Baylor student ID card at the time of purchase, and final travel instructions will be provided at a later time.
To complete the Fiesta Bowl Travel Package Registration, students will need to provide additional personal information post purchase provided via online format by Student Activities.
Contact Casey Cantrelle, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions by telephone (254-710-2371).