Oklahoma Travel Package]
Travel Packages are SOLD OUT!
- Single game ticket to Baylor University vs. University of Oklahoma football game
- Roundtrip charter bus transportation from
Waco, TX to Norman, OK
Package availability is limited. Baylor students may purchase packages at the Bill Daniel Student Center Ticket Office beginning at 4pm October 15th, until supplies are exhausted.
All packages will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Students attending the trip must be present and bring their student ID card at the time of purchase. Limit of one package per student.
Final travel instructions will be provided via email at a later time.
*There are no refunds, exchanges, reprints, or transfers.
When registering for the Oklahoma Travel Package, students agree to the following expectations:
- Student packages are non-refundable.
- Student packages are non-transferable; therefore, a student may not provide his/her travel package to another student to participate in his/her place.
- Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including roundtrip travel from Waco, TX to Norman, OK. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package ($150).
- Students are responsible for any additional expenses (i.e., food and souvenirs).
- Student will follow all Baylor University policies and procedures, and local, state, and federal laws while participating in the Oklahoma travel experience. Students who do not follow policies, procedures, or laws will be subject to Baylor University Student Conduct Administration procedures and/or appropriate law enforcement.
- As directed, students will provide additional personal information via online format post package purchase to complete the Oklahoma Travel Package Registration.
Final Itinerary TBD at this time.
Dependent on game day events, departure could occur as early as 9:00pm, Friday, November 7th.
Contact Casey Cantrelle, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions by telephone (254-710-2371).