Lady Bears to UT Travel Package]
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Sunday, January 17
- 10:45am CST Participant check in at the SUB Den.
- 11:15am CST Board buses to depart from Waco, TX.
- 12:30pm CST Arrive in Round Rock, TX for Immortal Ten experience.
- 1:10pm CST Board buses to depart from Round Rock to Austin, TX.
- 2:30pm CST Attend BU v. UT women's basketball game.
- 4:30pm CST Board buses to return to Waco, TX.
- 6:30pm CST Return to Waco, TX.
Cost: FREE!! (limited availability on a first come first served basis)
- Single game ticket to Baylor University vs. University of Texas Women's Basketball Game
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Waco, TX to Austin, TX
- The Immortal Ten experience
When registering for the Lady Bears to UT Travel Package, students agree to the following expectations:
- Student packages are non-refundable.
- Student packages are non-transferable; therefore, a student may not provide his/her travel package to another student to participate in his/her place.
- Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including roundtrip travel to and from Austin, TX. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package ($25).
- Students are responsible for any additional expenses (i.e., food and souvenirs).
- Student will follow all Baylor University policies and procedures, and local, state, and
federal laws while participating in the UT travel experience.
Students who do not follow policies, procedures, or laws will be subject to Baylor University
Student Conduct Administration procedures and/or appropriate law enforcement.
- As directed, students will provide additional personal information via registration form to complete the Lady Bears Travel Package Registration.
[TRAVEL PACKAGE REGISTRATION]
Register now for your Lady Bear Basketball travel package Lady Bear Basketball Travel Package. The Travel Packages are on a first come first served basis with limited availability.
Students: To register for your free Lady Bear Basketball Travel Package, please activate your student account by clicking on Lady Bear Basketball Travel Package link above. Once on the new webpage, click on Student Tickets and then select the register option. This is not the same account as your student football tickets account. For questions, please call the BDSC Ticket Office at (254) 710-3210 or email BDSCtickets@baylor.edu.
For step-by-step instructions on how to activate your student account, please go to copy and past this into your web browser: www.baylor.edu/studentactivities/ticketoffice/doc.php/255284.pdf
Contact Cody Finch, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions by telephone (254-710-2371).