Oklahoma Travel Package]
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Saturday, November 8
- 1:00am CST Participant check in at the SUB Den.
- 1:30am CST Board buses to depart from Waco, TX.
- 7:00am CST Arrive in Norman, OK.
- 11:00am CST Attend BU v. OU Football game.
- 3:30pm CST Board buses to return to Waco, TX.
- 10:00pm CST Return to Waco, TX.
Travel Packages are SOLD OUT!
- Single game ticket to Baylor University vs. University of Oklahoma football game
- Roundtrip charter bus transportation from
Waco, TX to Norman, OK
*There are no refunds, exchanges, reprints, or transfers.
When registering for the Oklahoma Travel Package, students agree to the following expectations:
- Student packages are non-refundable.
- Student packages are non-transferable; therefore, a student may not provide his/her travel package to another student to participate in his/her place.
- Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including roundtrip travel from Waco, TX to Norman, OK. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package ($150).
- Students are responsible for any additional expenses (i.e., food and souvenirs).
- Student will follow all Baylor University policies and procedures, and local, state, and
federal laws while participating in the Oklahoma travel experience.
Students who do not follow policies, procedures, or laws will be subject to Baylor University
Student Conduct Administration procedures and/or appropriate law enforcement.
- As directed, students will provide additional personal information via online format post
package purchase to complete the Oklahoma Travel Package Registration.
Contact Casey Cantrelle, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions by telephone (254-710-2371).