Lady Bears to UT Travel Package]
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Sunday, February 8
- 9:45am CST Participant check in at the Bear Habitat.
- 10:00am CST Board buses to depart from Waco, TX.
- 11:30am CST Arrive in Round Rock, TX for Immortal Ten experience.
- 12:00pm CST Board buses to depart from Round Rock to Austin, TX.
- 1:00pm CST Attend BU v. UT women's basketball game.
- 3:30pm CST Board buses to return to Waco, TX.
- 5:30pm CST Return to Waco, TX.
- Single game ticket to Baylor University vs. University of Texas Women's Basketball Game
- Roundtrip bus transportation from
Waco, TX to Austin, TX
*There are no refunds, exchanges, reprints, or transfers.
When registering for the Lady Bears to UT Travel Package, students agree to the following expectations:
- Student packages are non-refundable.
- Student packages are non-transferable; therefore, a student may not provide his/her travel package to another student to participate in his/her place.
- Students are expected to fully participate in this experience, including roundtrip travel from Waco, TX to Austin, TX. Students who do not fully participate will be charged the full value of the package.
- Students are responsible for any additional expenses (i.e., food and souvenirs).
- Student will follow all Baylor University policies and procedures, and local, state, and
federal laws while participating in the UT travel experience.
Students who do not follow policies, procedures, or laws will be subject to Baylor University
Student Conduct Administration procedures and/or appropriate law enforcement.
- As directed, students will provide additional personal information via registration form to complete the Lady Bears Travel Package Registration.
Contact Shane Davis, Coordinator of Spirit and Traditions by telephone (254-710-2371).