Policies & Procedures]
- Reservations for tailgate spaces are limited to registered and active student organizations.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Any person damaging University property will be responsible for cost of repair.
- The Student Organization Tailgating area will open six hours before kick off and will be closed to vehicles two hours prior to kickoff and will re-open at the end of the game.
- All belongings must be removed from the tailgating area within one hour of the game's end.
- The use of motorized recreational vehicles (four-wheelers, golf carts, gators and scooters) are prohibited.
- All animals must be kept on a leash. Please note: animals are prohibited inside the stadium.
- Tents/canopies or tailgating amenities (furniture, grills, generators or satellite dishes) may not obstruct drive lanes or pedestrian walkways.
- Dispose of all trash in trash receptacles and hot coals in hot coal barrels located in tailgating areas - please do not dispose of hot coals on the ground.
- Baylor University is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property left in the tailgating area.
- Commercial activity or solicitations are not allowed on property; vendor spaces are available on game day through Baylor IMG College, 254.710.3271
NOTE: Violation of these policies may include ejection from the tailgate area, loss of tailgate privileges for individuals or organizatons, or additional disciplinary action.