With an area for the Baylor Line and spaces for student organizations, all students will have a social environment all their own with one of the best views of McLane Stadium!
- Reservations for tailgate spaces are limited to registered and active student organizations.
- Student Organization Tailgating is an alcohol, tobacco and smoke-free
- Any person(s) damaging University property will be responsible for cost of repair.
- The individual use of motorized recreational vehicles (four-wheelers, golf carts, gators
and scooters) are prohibited.
- All animals must be kept on a leash. Please note: animals are prohibited inside
- Tents/canopies or tailgating amenities (furniture, grills or satellite dishes)
may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways.
- All trash must be disposed of in trash receptacles and hot coals in the hot coal barrels
located in the tailgating area. Hot coals may not be disposed of on the ground.
- The Department of Student Activities, Baylor University, or any Baylor University Entity
is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal
property left in the Student Organization Tailgating Area.
- Commercial activity or solicitations are not allowed on property; vendor spaces are available
on game day through Baylor IMG College, 254.710.3271.
NOTE: Violation of tailgating expectations or failure to follow procedures may result in ejection
from the Student Organization Tailgating Area, loss of tailgate privileges for individuals or organizations,
or additional disciplinary action.
[ITEMS TO BRING]
- Food & Drinks
- Tent, Tables and Chairs**
- TV (Cable is not provided; organizations must plan accordingly.)
[WHAT NOT TO BRING]
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tobacco or Smoke Products
- Amplified Music
[RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY]
Spaces are allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis. To reserve your organization's space, please
contact Shane Davis, Coordinator of Spirit & Traditions.
Information updated: 9/30/14