Use this policy statement for information about reporting sexual harassment.
Baylor University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin, sex, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
- Baylor Counseling Center, 254-710-2647
- Baylor University Police Department, 254-710-2222
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center (100 Hillcrest Medical Boulevard, Waco), 254-202-2000
- Providence Hospital (6901 Medical Parkway, Waco), 254-751-4000; 354-751-4180 (Emergency room)
- Waco Advocacy Center, , 254-752-7233; 888-867-7233 (National toll free)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline, 800-656-HOPE
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA)
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Counseling Center Village (free resource)
- The United States Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women