Use this policy statement for information about reporting sexual harassment.
Baylor University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin, sex, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
- Baylor Counseling Center, 254-710-2647
- Baylor University Police Department, 254-710-2222
- Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center (100 Hillcrest Medical Boulevard, Waco), 254-202-2000
- Providence Hospital (6901 Medical Parkway, Waco), 254-751-4000; 354-751-4180 (Emergency room)
- Waco Advocacy Center, , 254-752-7233; 888-867-7233 (National toll free)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline, 800-656-HOPE
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA)
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Counseling Center Village (free resource)
- The United States Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women
- If you are or someone you know is a victim of sexual misconduct contact the Title IX Coordinator at anytime via Report It!, email Patty_Crawford@baylor.edu, by calling (254) 710-8454 or visiting the Title IX office at Clifton Robinson Tower 285. If there is an emergency or you or the person you know is unsafe, please call the Baylor University Police Department at 254-710-2222 or 911 immediately