Student Government Fall 2017 Elections
How to Run for Class Officer or Student Senate Positions:
- The Filing Form must be turned into the Student Government office no later than Friday, September 15th at 5:00 PM. The filing fee must be paid in the Cashier's Office in Robinson Tower.
- The Mandatory Candidate Meetings will be held Monday, September 18th, and Tuesday, September 19th at TBD in the TBD room, and your attendance is required.
- Campaign Worker lists due TBD at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office.
- Campaigning begins Thursday, September 21st at 8:00 AM.
- Expense Reports are Due TBD at 5:00 PM.
- Elections will be held on TBD from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- More details about campaign rules and guidelines can be found in the Electoral Code.
Any questions regarding elections can be directed to the Electoral Commissioner Chelsea Teague at Chelsea_Teague@baylor.edu
See the electoral map for approved sign locations: Electoral Map