Student Government Fall 2017 Elections
How to Run for Class Officer or Student Senate Positions:
- The General Filing Form must be turned into the Student Government office no later than TBD at 5:00 PM. The filing fee must be paid in the Cashier's Office in Robinson Tower.
- The Mandatory Candidate Meeting will be held TBD in the TBD room, and your attendance is required.
- Campaign Worker lists due TBD at 5:00 PM in the Student Government office.
- Campaigning begins TBD at 8:00 AM.
- Expense Reports are Due TBD at 5:00 PM.
- Elections will be held on TBD from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- More details about campaign rules and guidelines can be found in the Electoral Code.
Any questions regarding elections can be directed to the Chief Justice of the Student Court Tyler_Rutherford@baylor.edu
See the electoral map for approved sign locations: Electoral Map