2. Category: Computer/Technical Support
3. Work Begins: Spring
4. Position Title: Student Graphic Designer
5. Pre-approved rate: 7.25
6. Number of positions: 1
7. Hours Per Week Required: 20
8. Days and Times Required: Flexible
9. Position Description: Baylor Athletics is looking for a student graphic designer to add to their team as a Student worker or for a qualified candidate as an internship position. This is an in-house, part-time position beginning the Spring of 2013.
Develop & design sports campaigns for Baylor Athletic sports teams.
Create online marketing materials such as banner ads, weekly e-mailers, and aid student activities with athletic related graphics Work with Associate Director of Marketing for Digital & Graphic Design to create a variety of print ads, including magazine ads, newspaper ads and campus circulars Successfully work in a multi-tasked environment
10. Skills Required: Ideal candidate would either be a computer graphics/art major or related field.
Creative, self-starter and confident in what you are capable of doing.
Working knowledge of layout and basic design theories.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.) Ability to work well with others and in a fast pace environment.
Must work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
Must have a resume and a portfolio (online or hard copies)
11. Special Instructions: Please have hard copy/digital portfolio to show and resume.
12. Department or Grant Project Name: Athletics
13. Department or Grant Project Number:
14: Queue Number:
15. Address: 1500 S. University Parks. Dr.
16. Building Location: Simpson/Highers Complex
17. Room Number: 260
18. Contact Name: Joseph Villegas
19. Contact Email Address: email@example.com
20. Phone: 2546527862