Office: Mars McLean Rm. 244
Cranfills Gap, TXEducation:
- M.S., Statistical Science, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Belton, TX
- 30 hours graduate level mathematics, Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
- Math Instructor, Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
- Statistical and Web Support to the Assistant Dean of Graduate School, Baylor University
My research is in the area of spatial statistics with application in environmental and agricultural science.Describe Baylor in One Word:
My choice to study statistics stems from my desire to find answers to real world questions. I believe that statistics is the universal key to unlocking the research mysteries of our time, and I want the knowledge and skills that will allow me to be a part of that future.Why Baylor?
I am a life-long Central Texan, mother of four, and Baylor Bear fan. My previous career was as a master electrician. After the kids started getting older, I decided to pursue my dream of being a research scientist which led me to the Statistical Science department here at Baylor. I am honored to be a part of the Baylor Statistics Department and I look forward to the privilege of making my mark on Baylor history.Unique Aspects:
: There is no substitute for the family environment in our department... between students and professors alike.Faculty:
Our professors are ALWAYS welcoming. They push us to be excellent and show interest in our ideas.Baylor Community:
My favorite community activity is definitely Lady Bears basketball!Recommend Program?