How to Apply and Admission Information
We encourage students from a variety of backgrounds to apply. Those with undergraduate studies in business, computer science, mathematics, natural sciences, statistics, or one of the behavioral or social sciences constitute the majority of our students. Students admitted to the Ph.D. program or the M.S. program should have a foundation in calculus and statistics.
International students are required to submit TOEFL scores unless they have received a degree from a U.S.-accredited higher education institution.Applicants must submit the following:
- A Baylor University application form
- Official transcripts that bear the seal from all colleges or universities attended
- Three letters of reference
- GRE scores (verbal & quantitative)
Applicants are admitted for the fall term only. To be considered for funding, required admissions materials must be received by February 15.All mailed materials should be sent to:
The Graduate School
P.O. Box 97264
Waco, TX 76798-7264
The online application is available here: Apply Now!Baylor University Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is the official guide to graduate programs at Baylor University. It is the student's responsibility to understand both the Graduate School's and his or her department's requirements.
You may view the online catalog, or download a complete electronic copy, using the link below.
- Note: All catalogs are approximately 2 MB, so please be patient while the catalog loads. You may also right click and save the catalog to your computer.
Looking for Adobe Reader? Download it now.