Call for Nominations
Thank you for taking the time to submit a nomination for Staff Council Membership! Please note the following:
- only regular (non-temporary) staff are eligible to submit nominations;
- nominees must have been employed by the University for a minimum of 2 years and in good standing;
- self-nominations are allowed;
- nominees will be screened for eligibility and confirmed as willing to serve if elected before being placed on the ballot;
- deadline for nominations is February 22, 2013.
Staff Council is composed of 36 staff members of the various divisions elected to staggered three-year terms. The vacancies for 2013 are:
|University Development/VP for Strategic Initiatives/ |
Constituent Engagement/Marketing & Comm.
Please do not nominate any current first or second year Staff Council members. Third year members that are eligible to be nominated for a second term include:
- Sherri Elwood: Athletics > Football Recruiting
- Lori Fogleman: Marketing & Communications > Marketing & Media Communications
- Rick Mattocks: Technology/Libraries > ITS Client Services
- Donna Sparks: Academic Affairs > Career Services
- Julie Stelley: Finance & Administration > Cashier's Office