Using Social Stories TM to treat Autism Spectrum Disorder
The BARC is currently conducting a survey about the use of Social Stories TM among individuals with autism spectrum disorders. The survey specifically seeks responses from parents who currently use Social Stories TM with their child with an autism spectrum disorder. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. If you use Social Stories TM with your child and would like to participate in the following survey, please click on the link below:
Thank you for your time and participation! If you have further questions, please contact Dr. Tonya Davis at Tonya_Davis@baylor.edu
Chelation treatment for autism spectrum disorders: A systematic review
Dr. Tonya Davis, along with her colleagues, recently published an article reviewing published research examining the effects of chelation treatment in children with austism spectrum disorders. The link below will lead you to Dr. Davis's interview at Baylor University discussing the outcome of their analysis. In the article, you will also find a link to the article.
Other Research Topics:
- How Do Parents of Children with Autism Deal with Stress? An Investigation of Coping Styles
- Student IEP Participation and Parental Satisfaction Among Adolescents with Autism
- An Initiative to Improve Quality of Services: Increasing Time-On-Task and Quality of Interactions in Ten Classrooms Serving Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pediatricians and Patients with Autism and Autism Spectrum
- Disorders: Diagnostic Practices, Confidence Levels, and Beliefs
- Importance of Quality of Life Issues: A Comparison of Teachers and Parents of Children with Autism
- The Effects of Motivating Operations on Challenging Behavior, Communication Intervention, and Generalization Among Individuals With Developmental Disabilities.