How do I get admitted to the Special Education Program if I am Outside of Baylor?
You begin the process by applying from the Baylor University Undergraduate Admission site. The application is available online or you may request this packet by writing to Baylor University, One Bear Place 97056, Waco, TX 76798-7056 or by telephoning the Admissions Office at 1-800-BAYLOR-U or (254) 710-3435, menu option 1-1.

For more information regarding the Teacher Education Program contact:

Certification and Degree Plan Office
Burleson 103 or 107
One Bear Place 97300
Baylor University
Waco, TX 76798-7300
(254) 755-3167