The Higher Education & Student Affairs Program offers several apprenticeships. These apprenticeships provide great learning opportunities for students outside of the formal classroom setting, allowing for students to have hands-on experience in higher education and student affairs. Each apprenticeship also provides full tuition remission and a competitive stipend, meaning that almost every student in our program participates with relatively little out-of-pocket expenses (books, fees, conferences, etc.). Please note that not all apprenticeships are available every year.
The following apprenticeships are available for Fall 2014:
- Career and Professional Development
- Campus Living & Learning - University House
- Campus Living & Learning - Texana House
- Engineering & Computer Sciene - Student Success
- Global Community Living-Learning Center
- Greek Life
- Greek Life - Panhellenic
- Multicultural Affairs
- New Student Programs
- Student Activities - Student Productions
- Student Activities - Student Union
- Student Activities - Traditional Programs
- Spiritual Life
Detailed apprenticeship descriptions will be available December 2013.