A completed application consists of:
1) An application to the Baylor University Graduate School and application fee;
2) Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended;
3) Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores;
4) Three letters of recommendation; and
5) A statement of interest and resume.
Each element of the application packet is considered. Although there are no minimum requirements for admission, the faculty recommend an undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 and a GRE combined score of at least 300. An Analytical score of 4.0 is also preferred. Students with an undergraduate record or GRE score below these thresholds should address their preparedness for successful graduate work as part of their statement of interest. International students should provide their TOEFL scores if they do not have a degree from a U.S. institution. Faculty select candidates for a brief phone interview from the students with a complete application for admission. In addition, faculty select candidates from phone interviews for an on-campus interview (called Interview Placement) in March.