Degree Programs

The Department of Educational Administration currently offers the Master of Science in Higher Education & Student Affairs program.

The School of Education is accepting applications for Master of Science in Educational Administration with Principal Certification program with classes beginning each June. Furthermore, the Department is looking into the development of new K-12 Administration and Higher Education graduate programs as well.