Master of Arts in Education (M.A.)
The M. A. is a 33 semester hour program that includes a 12 hour minor in educational foundations, instructional technology, language and literacy, mathematics education or other approved areas. A thesis on an approved topic is required.
Admission to the program requires:
- Undergraduate degree in education or related field
- Minimum grade-point average in undergraduate work from an accredited institution
- Satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Acceptance by the Baylor University Graduate School
For more information about graduate school at Baylor, see the Baylor University Graduate School webpage
Or apply online now for the Master of Arts in Education.
For further information contact Dr. Trena Wilkerson, Graduate Program Director 254-710-6162