Master of Science in Education (MSEd)The MSEd is a 36 semester hour program that includes a 15 hour minor in educational foundations, instructional technology, language and literacy, mathematics education or other approved areas.
Admission to the program requires:
• Undergraduate degree in education or related field
• Minimum grade-point average in undergraduate work from an accredited institution
• Satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
• Three letters of recommendation
• Acceptance by the Baylor University Graduate School
• For application see the Baylor University Graduate School webpage
For further information contact Dr. Trena Wilkerson, Graduate Program Director, 254-710-6162.