• Graduation from an accredited college/university
• Language proficiency in the following ways:
• Completion of at least two years of dedicated full-time leadership service in a church congregation or organization
• Affiliation with a church congregation and/or organization that will endorse his or her study plan and support his or her relocation or return to ministry upon completion of graduate education
• A commitment to implement knowledge and advocate for change in a specific area of social injustice in the nation where they intend to serve (through application of the Global Mission Leadership Specialization).
The deadline for MSW applications, and GML Applications is November 15th, 2016. Applicants may begin both applications at any time.
The GML scholarship award varies each year due to available funding and is based on merit and financial need. GML applicants should also consider options for funding educational and living expenses related to their MSW education through sponsorship, outside scholarship, or personal resources.
Please email GlobalMissionLeader@baylor.edu with questions.