How to Apply BSW
• You must first apply for admissions to Baylor University before applying to the Social Work major.
Applying to the Social Work major
• Declare Pre-Social Work Major - you may do this before you even begin classes at Baylor University.
• For more information on the profession or to schedule a visit to the school, contact Emily Corntassel
• If you have met with the Career and Alumni Services Office and want to change your major, contact Kayla Mize at 254-710-7457
• Register and take Introduction to Social Work (SWO 2321)- You will have an opportunity to apply to the major while taking this course.
• After acceptance to the school, your major changes from pre-social work to social work.
• You will be assigned an advisor.