Commencement 2014 Smaller Laughing Girls

The School of Social Work is pleased that you are interested in pursuing social work studies. Our MSW program has its own online application, whereas the BSW and PhD programs must begin with the university's online application. Follow the links below to proceed with the appropriate application

To apply as an undergraduate student, you must first apply to Baylor University. Learn more at UNDERGRADUATE (BSW) ADMISSIONS.

To apply as a doctoral student, you must first apply to the Baylor Graduate School. Learn more at PhD ADMISSIONS.

To apply as an MSW student...

If you have not explored the MSW "How to Apply" page, please click HERE before starting your online application.