Apply to GML
WANT TO APPLY?
Do you meet the eligibility requirements? If so, CLICK HERE
to apply to Global Mission Leadership.
GML Eligibility Requirements:
• Graduation from an accredited college/university
• Language proficiency in the following ways:
- If from a non-English speaking country, written and oral proficiency in the English language (demonstrated by a passing score on the TOEFL or IELTS test taken within the last two years). TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) requirement - A minimum of 550 on the paper-based, 213 on the computer-based, or 80 on the internet-based test. We also accept the IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5.
- If from an English speaking country, written and oral proficiency in the language spoken in the country to which he/she plans to relocate or return. Each GML student will complete his/her concentration studies in an international field placement within the identified country of concern to which he/she will relocate or return after graduation.
• Completion of at least two years of dedicated full-time leadership service in a church congregation or organization
• Affiliation with a church congregation and/or organization that will endorse his or her study plan and support his or her relocation or return to ministry upon completion of graduate education
• A commitment to implement knowledge and advocate for change in a specific area of social injustice in the nation where they intend to serve (through application of the Global Mission Leadership specialization).
The deadline for MSW applications, and GML Applications is November 15th
. Applicants may begin both applications at any time.
The GML scholarship award varies each year due to available funding and is based on merit and financial need. GML applicants should also consider options for funding educational and living expenses related to their MSW education through sponsorship, outside scholarship, or personal resources.
Please email GMScholar@baylor.edu