MSW_WEB_08_11_Photo1 Left Col - 2.3 Left Col - 3.2 SSW_Web_08_2011_Photo7 Left Col - 5.5

Parent Support Workshop

Sat., Oct. 9, 2010
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Activity Center
First Baptist Church of Waco
5th St. & Webster Ave.
(Waco Transit, Route 2)

Need Help

Apply for Child Support, TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid, & CHIP!
Get Information / Get Applications / Make Appoints for:
  • Public Housing
  • Divorce
  • GED & ESL Classes
  • Computer Skills
  • Guardianship
  • WIC
  • Resume Writing
  • CCS Daycare
  • Protection Orders
  • Interviewing Skills
  • Repairs of Heating
    & AC Units
  • Emergency Assistance
  • Establishing Paternity
  • Job Training/Retraining
  • Health & Dental Care
  • Locating an Absent Parent
  • Prescription Drug Assistance
  • Landlord/Tenant Issues
  • Rent & Utility Assistance
  • Child Custody/Visitation
  • Certification Programs
  • Establishing/Enforcing
    Child Support
Child care will be provided for children up to 12 years in age. To help us plan for child care, please let us know you're coming by calling 245-752-3000!

Pre-registration is NOT required to attend

If you're applying for TANF (welfare), Food Stamps, Medicaid, and/or CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program), bring:
  • Your driver's license, passport, State ID card, or some form of photo ID
  • Social security numbers for you and your children (social security cards are not required, but if you have them, bring them with you)
  • Birth certificates for your children (if your children were born in Texas and you do not have their birth certificates, you do not need to obtain birth certificates for the workshop)
  • Last 4 paycheck stubs from work (or a signed letter from your employeer with his phone number that states what you are being paid per pay period)
  • Your most recent receipt for your payment of child care
  • Your most recent utility bill

If you need assistance locating an absent parent, establishing paternity, or establishing/enforcing child support, bring:
  • Your driver's license, passport, State ID card, or some form of photo ID
  • Current address of the noncustodial parent (try to obtain this information)
  • Copy of restraining or protective order, if one exists
  • Copy of child support order, if one exists (if you have a child support order but don't have a copy of it, try to determine the city/state where it was completed, the approximate date of the order, and the case number)