Please, keep in mind that all measurements listed here are approximate. When planning for Move In Day, we will always suggest that you wait to move in before buying or bringing items that need very specific measurements (ex: rugs, couches, homemade storage, etc).
Two Bedroom Apartment (three residents)
- Single Room: 10' x 12'
- Double Room: 18.5' x 12'
Four Bedroom Apartment (four residents)
- Single Room: 11' x 10'
Double Semi-Suite Room (two residents)
- 11' x 19.5'
Cove Double room (two residents)
- 11' x 18'
- Every resident: Bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, chair, split-desk pedestal, bed, and mattress
- DSS (double semi-suite): Open closet, laminate floors
- Cove: Wardrobe, laminate bedroom floor
- Apartment bedrooms: Wardrobe, carpet bedroom floor
- Apartment living rooms: Couch, armchair, table and chairs, coffee end table
The measurements on this page are the only measurements we will provide at this time.
Additional Double Suite Measurements
Window: Width 55 3/4", Height 8'
Top of Window to Floor: 10'7"
Closet Shelf: Width 3'2", Depth 19" (per student, sharing closet in double suite)
Bathroom Storage: Depth 20 3/4", Height 11 1/2", Width 13"
Chest of Drawers: Depth 29.5", Width 60", Height 28.5" (three drawers)
Wardrobes: total Height 63", hanging Height 55", shelf Depth 16"