High School Students that are Applying to Baylor for the Fall 2017:
We will require minimum score of 1170 on the new SAT (verbal and math sections together) or a ACT minimum score of 24 (superscore). The student should have a declared science major in order for the application to be considered. Please note that meeting minimum application requirements does not guarantee acceptance. Students' applications will still be reviewed individually based on academic achievement, student involvement, and overall best fit for the community. It is recommended that you apply to more than one LLP as acceptance into the Science and Health LLC is not guaranteed due to the high number of applicants.
How to apply for the Science and Health LLC:
1) Incoming students must be accepted to Baylor, deposited, and activated their Bear ID.
2) Complete the housing application in GoBaylor.
3) Select the Science and Health LLC as your first preference.
4) Complete the short essay (2-3 sentences about why you want to live in the Science and Health LLC).
5) Space is limited; apply early! Students who complete the housing application by February 10, 2017 are eligible to self-select your own room in the Science and Health LLC through the Choose Your Own Room process.
For more specific information about the housing application process, visit Campus Living & Learning.