2012-2013 Class Officers
Senior Class Officers
Junior Class Officers
Sophomore Class Officers
Freshman Class Officers
Duties of Class Officers
Upperclassmen Officers are elected during spring elections on Diadeloso. Freshman Officers are elected in the fall semester. The Student Body Constitution states:
A President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer shall be elected for each class. They shall have these duties and powers:
- Meet with the Student Body President and other class officers on a regular basis.
- Conduct one project per class semester.
- Be responsible for raising funds and planning a senior class gift.
- Promote spirit and unity within the members of the class.
- Maintain a record of activities for the year and pass it on to the next class.
- Form a class committee consisting of the officers and the student congress representatives.
- Be required to serve office hours each 7 day school week.
- The class President shall serve a minimum of two office hours.
- The class Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer shall serve a minimum of two office hours.
Furthermore, these officers serve as both advocates for their respective classes and as cabinet members for the Student Body President.