Please consider your meal plan choice carefully before making your request to change your meal plan.
More information about your meal plan options are available here.
- Meal plans may only be dropped or reduced through the first two weeks of classes
in the Fall and Spring terms (or the first four days of classes in the Summer term).
- Meal Plans may be added or increased at any time during the semester.*
*Increasing a meal plan does not include changing only the amount of Dining Dollars that comes with your Weekday or Everyday plan.
- After Friday of the second week of classes, email the Cashier's Office to request to add
or increase a Meal Plan.
- You can purchase BearBucks™ at any time in the E-Bill System.
The option to add or change your meal plan is found in BearWeb.
- Login to BearWeb
- Select Student Financial Services
- Select Student Account
- Select Meal Plans - Add/Change
Required Meal Plans: Freshmen* living in Baylor housing and students residing in Brooks Residential College or Teal Residential College are required to purchase The Everyday 150, The Everyday 50, The Weekday 200, or the Weekday 100 meal plan for the Fall and Spring terms.
*Freshmen for meal plan purposes are high school graduates who have not attended higher education for a fall or spring semester after their high school graduation.
Pricing and Processing:
The prices for the meal plans, shown in BearWeb and on our meal plan webpage, are valid through the first day of class. Pro-rated charges and credits are applied beginning the second day of class based on the number of days the meal plan was available.
Watch your Baylor email for a response from the Cashier's Office telling you when your change will be active.