BearBucks™ may be purchased online by logging into the E-Bill system and choosing the Deposits link in the gray bar near the top of the page.
Release student account information
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account >Consent to Release Information
Give others (spouse, parents, guardians, etc.) access to view and pay your E-Bills by setting them up as an Authorized User
Financial settlement is the final step of registration.
There are two steps: confirm attendance and pay semester bill.
Verify financial settlement is complete in BearWeb by selecting: Student Financial Services >Student Account >Check Your Financial Settlement Status
Fall 2014 Quarter Important Dates
- August 1st
- Bills available online.
- Confirm attendance online even if you have a zero balance.
In BearWeb choose: Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- August 15th
- Payment Due Date - make payment online
If payment in full is not possible, please contact the Cashier's Office at
firstname.lastname@example.org regarding an installment plan.
- August 20th
- Credit Refunds (if financially settled and financial aid applied)
are available beginning today.
- Request refund check and/or limited cash refund of credit on student
account beginning today. NOTE: Refund checks may not be picked up.
Make sure your home address is correct in BearWeb.
- If set up for direct deposit, funds should arrive in your designated bank
account beginning today. Check your Baylor email for notification.
- For information on Direct Deposit click here.
- To enroll in Direct Deposit or if your bank information has changed, go to
BearWeb and choose: Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Refund by Direct Deposit - Bank Information
- August 25th
- Classes Begin
- August 27th
- Cancellation for non-payment at 5 p.m.
To re-register, prior to September 5th, payment in full or first installment is
required plus $50 late fee and $100 re-registration fee.
• SLC/Health Access $284.00
• Athletic Access $134.00
• Meal Plan