Law Financial Settlement
BearBucks™ may be purchased online by logging into the E-Bill system and choosing the Deposits link in the gray bar near the top of the page.
Release student account information
In BearWeb choose >Student Services & Financial Aid >Student Records >Add New Release of Information Form
Give others (spouse, parents, guardians, etc.) access to view and pay your bills by setting them up as an Authorized User
Fall 2012 Quarter Important Dates
- August 3rd
- Bills available online.
- Confirm attendance online even if you have a zero balance.
In BearWeb choose: >Student Services & Financial Aid >Cashier
>Confirm Your Attendance
- August 10th
- Payment Due Date - make payment online
If payment in full is not possible, please contact the Cashier's Office at
email@example.com regarding an installment plan.
- August 22nd
- Credit Refunds (if financially settled and financial aid applied)
are available beginning today.
- Request refund check and/or limited cash refund of credit on student
account beginning today. NOTE: Refund checks may not be picked up.
Make sure your home address is correct in BearWeb.
- If set up for direct deposit, funds should arrive in your designated bank
account beginning today. Check your Baylor email for notification.
- For information on Direct Deposit click here.
- To enroll in Direct Deposit or if your bank information has changed, go to
BearWeb and choose: >Student Services & Financial Aid >Cashier
>Update Student Direct Deposit Refund ACH
- August 27th
- Classes Begin
- August 29th
- Cancellation for non-payment at 5 p.m.
To re-register, prior to September 7th, payment in full or first installment is
required plus $50 late fee and $100 re-registration fee.
SLC/Health Access $276.00
Athletic Access $129.00