Give others (parents, guardians, etc.) access to view and pay your bills
Electronic bill notification will be emailed monthly.
Due Date on your eStatement
- CONFIRM ATTENDANCE online even if you have a zero or credit balance.
In BearWeb choose >Student Financial Services >Student Account
>Confirm Your Attendance
- PAY the total amount due in the E-Bill System.
If these two steps are not completed by the due date on your eStatement, you risk cancellation of your classes.
A late payment fee will be charged if financial settlement is not completed by the due date.
Summer semester bills will be available online the next business day after a student registers for classes. An E-Bill notification will be sent to the student's Baylor email address as well as to Authorized Users, that the student has designated in the E-Bill System.
Dates to Remember:• Minimester Payment Due Date - payment must be made before registration
• Full Summer, Summer I, and Summer II Payment Due Date - next business day after billing notification
Please see your eStatement in the E-Bill System for Due Date.
• Late payment fee - $50
• Summer monthly bill due date - June 30
• May 11 - Classes begin
Summer I or Full Summer:
• May 26 - If set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied, funds should arrive in your designated bank account.
• May 26 - Begin requesting refund checks and/or limited cash
• May 31 - Classes begin
• June 3 - Last day to cancel or reduce meal plan for Summer I
• June 10 - Last day to cancel or reduce meal plan for Full Summer
Summer II only:
• July 1 - If set up for direct deposit, financially settled, and financial aid applied, funds should arrive in your designated bank account.
• July 1 - Begin requesting refund checks and/or limited cash
• July 7 - Classes begin
• July 12 - Last day to cancel or reduce meal plan for Summer II
You can also...
Designate an Authorized User to view and pay your bill and discuss your student account.
Add or update Direct Deposit information in BearWeb to have excess financial aid funds sent to your bank account.