Submit information in BearWeb choose> Student Financial Services> Student Account> Refund by Direct Deposit-Bank Information
Baylor University will electronically deposit your student financial aid refund in the financial institution of your choice.
Why choose direct deposit?
- No more waiting in lines or juggling your schedule to make it to the Cashier's Office or your financial institution.
- You may have the money in your bank account sooner than picking up your refund in person.
- It's convenient.
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- Login to BearWeb with your Baylor ID number and PIN.
- Choose Student Financial Services.
- Choose Student Account.
- Choose Refund by Direct Deposit-Bank Information.
- Read the terms and complete the form with your Bank Routing Number, Account Number, and Account Type.
- Do NOT enter your debit card number-only checking and savings account numbers will process correctly.
If you should change bank accounts, you are responsible for updating the information in BearWeb.Also, Direct Deposit Enrollment for Payroll (work-study, graduate assistant, faculty/staff) checks is a separate process-you must enroll through both Payroll and Cashier if you are employed by Baylor and have a student refund.
Check your Baylor e-mail account for confirmation of your deposit. Credit balances will not be refunded until the first official release date of the term.
For more information, call the Cashier's Office at 254-710-2311 or e-mail email@example.com