Lost/Stolen ID Card
Lost or stolen cards need to be reported.
Lost/Stolen ID Card Link
Contact the ID Office
Located in the 1st Floor, Clifton Robinson Tower, Cashier's Office
The ID Office is open
8 AM to 5 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and 9:30 AM to 5 PM on Thursday.
What does the ID Card do?
- Identification - for students, faculty, and staff
- Payment for Goods and Services - dining services, cafeterias, and food courts, vending machine, copy machines and off campus merchants
- Campus Stores - bookstore, Paws n Go
- Access to Facilities - residence halls, some academic buildings, computer labs, some administrative buildings, recreational facilities, athletic events, and the health center
- Other Services - financial aid refunds in the Cashier's Office, student voting and student check cashing.
What is the ID Card number?The Baylor ID card number is printed on the ID card. It is used as a unique identifier in University information systems of the person to whom the card was issued. The number has meaning only at Baylor University. Additional information (like a PIN) must be provided along with this number to gain access to protected data. Click here to get your Baylor ID card number by entering your bearid and password.
The ID Card system was developed with the purpose of providing you with an account and access security you need on campus. Each cardholder must help maintain the integrity of the system by immediately reporting lost cards and notifying the campus police or the ID office if they witness the propping of doors, abuse of card readers, or unauthorized use of a person's ID Card.
Lost ID cards should be deactivated immediately by clicking here and entering your bearid and password. Or you may call the ID office during business hours at 710-1965. If your card is lost, damaged or does not perform needed functions as expected, it should be taken to the Cashier's office located in Robinson Tower. Replacement cards can be issued from the ID Office. There is a $15 fee to replace a lost or damaged card.
New Card DesignAs of summer/fall 2012, the university transitioned to a new ID card for the campus community. It is not necessary for continuing students to have a new ID card made, but those who choose to do so will be charged the ID card replacement fee.
For more information about Faculty/Staff card replacement please go to www.baylor.edu/its/idcard.