Authorize Access to Bill
Please view our Student Account page for policy & regulation information.
What is an Authorized User?An Authorized User is anyone a student chooses to set up to get E-Bills and email concerning their Baylor student account. They can only see the bill information - no grades, no stored payment information, no academic records, no financial aid records or other personal information.
Benefits of being an Authorized UserAn Authorized User will receive email notifications when an E-Bill is available online, and can make payments online with an electronic check (checking or savings) or credit card. Authorized Users can make a BearBucks Deposit payment on the E-Bill System at anytime. In addition, they can contact the Cashier's Office and discuss the student's account information.
Federal Government RegulationsThe Cashier's Office personnel cannot discuss anything specific to a student account with a person other than the student unless the student has set the person up as an Authorized User or completed the Consent to Release Information Form in BearWeb, under Student Financial Services, Student Account, giving Baylor permission to discuss the student account.
Set up an Authorized User: Step by StepStudent:
- Login to the E-Bill System using your Baylor ID number and PIN (only 6 characters).
- Under My Account, click Authorized Users in the navigation bar near the top of the page.
- Click Add Authorized User and follow the further instructions. You will need to know the email address of each person you choose to designate as an Authorized User.
- Two emails will be automatically generated and sent from Cashiers_Office@baylor.edu to the email address entered by the student. (Check junk/bulk mailbox, also.)
- Use your email address and temporary password (in the second email) to login to the E-Bill System (use the Authorized Users box).
- Enter your full name and create a new password when logging in for the first time.
- Click eBills in the top navigation bar. Choose the statement date that you want to view from the drop down box and click Select. Your statement will appear in a new window (you may need to allow pop-ups).