- Beginning August 12, financial aid (loans, scholarships, etc.) will start disbursing to student accounts. If this aid creates a credit balance and you have completed financial settlement, refunds will be available beginning August 17. For more information regarding direct deposit and how to sign up, please click here.
Please note, in some cases, funds from Parent PLUS loans must be sent to the parent borrower. Parent refunds can only be sent by check.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|•||Fall Monthly Bill Due Date (8/31)|
|•||75% Add/Drop Refund (8/29 - 9/02)|
|•||Last Day to Drop or Reduce Meal Plan (9/02)|
From planning a budget to planning your educational future.
Check out these financial resources.
- Financial Foundations Finish N 4 | Cash Course | Private College Savings Plan
- Financial Aid Information - FinAid | Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation | College Board | College For Texans | Net Price Calculator
- Scholarship Information FastWeb | Scholarships.com
- State Higher Education Agencies List - State Higher Education Agencies
- Watch Online - Advice for College Students about Credit Cards