To use the IRBnet system, you must first setup a profile.
- Click the "Online Submission System" link in the menu on the left hand side of the page. This will redirect you to the online proposal system.
- Click the "New User Registration Link" at the top right hand portion of the screen.
- You will be asked for your name and to create a username and password for your profile.
- Read and accept the user agreement
- You will now be asked to associate your profile with a Research Institution. IMPORTANT: You must select Baylor University, Waco, TX from the list.
- Provide your phone number and Baylor email address.
- Finally, you will complete the registration process by reviewing your information and clicking the "register" button. A registration email will be sent to you and you must click on the link in the registration email to confirm your registration.
Should you have any questions contact:
Manager of Electronic Research and Administration
office phone: 254.710.3147