Every Teal Residential College resident is expected to:
- Meet all requirements necessary to remain in good academic standing within the School of Engineering and Computer Science (as stated in the Baylor University Undergraduate catalog). If you fall below a 2.0 GPA on any given semester, then you may be removed from the Teal Residential College.
- Strongly encouraged to enroll and complete the ECS 1101 Leadership Development Seminar Course.
- Participate in and contribute to events planned for Teal Residential College students (meals together, movie nights, guest speakers, etc.).
- Pay the $75 fee for programs and activities that specifically benefit Teal Residential College students (this fee is added to each semester bill).
- Contribute to an environment where academics and spiritual growth can flourish.
- Treat ALL roommates and members of Teal Residential College with dignity and respect.
- Remain an engineering, computer science, or bioinformatics major. If you switch majors, then you may be asked to leave at the end of the academic year.
- Make every effort to attend the ECS Line Camp (for first-year students).
- Adhere to the expectations set forth by the Teal Residential College Community Covenant. This statement is currently being discussed and developed by community leadership.
Students must also abide by the "General Expectations for Baylor Students" which can be found at this web site:
Noncompliance with community standards and expectations can be grounds for removal from Teal Residential College.