- Baylor's purchasing dollar limit is $4,999 per single purchase. Single purchases split into multiple transactions to circumvent spending limits are prohibited.
- Baylor's purchasing dollar limit is $20,000 for total monthly purchases.
- The number of daily transactions is not to exceed 20 transactions.
- In addition, purchases should not exceed budget limitations.
P-Card Limit Increases for Technology Purchases
- The P-Card Increase Form should be used to purchase technology via Baylor's Preferred Providers. To access this form and review policy, visit Technology Procurement at http://www.baylor.edu/procurement/techprocurement/
under Technology Action Guide.