Thank you for your interest in the Hillcrest-Baylor PreHealth Clinical Research Internship Program opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Recommendation Letter from a Baylor University science professor. Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of a letter before the application deadline. Letters should be emailed directly to email@example.com with a subject line of "HILLCREST LOR".
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement, please submit a personal statement that addresses the following questions in 250 words or less in the text block provided within the online application.
- Why are you interested in pursuing research?
- How will a research experience with Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center help you to achieve goals within your career?
- Please explain your preference in the research areas you have previously ranked. Be specific in addressing your top three preferences (i.e. ENT, Urology, Emergency Department, Family Practice, etc.)
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.