Thank you for your interest in the Baylor-Scott & White Health : Hillcrest Clinical Research Internship Program opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Letters of Recommendation: Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for making sure their letters of recommendation have been submitted before the application deadline. Faculty should submit letters directly through our ONLINE FORM. **If a student attempts to submit their own recommendation letter on behalf of a professor or employer, the student's application will NOT be considered and the Office of Academic Integrity will be notified..
- Professional Resume: Please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter: Please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement: Please submit a personal statement that addresses the questions listed whithin the first section of the application. The purpose of this short answer response is to help the selection team understand you as a person and your fit for these opportunities.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.