Thank you for your interest in the Hillcrest-Baylor PreHealth Clinical Research Internship Program opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Recommendation Letter from a Baylor University science professor. Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of a letter before the application deadline. Letters should be submitted HERE.
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement, please submit a personal statement that addresses the questions listed whithin the first section of the application. The purpose of this short answer response is to help the selection team understand you as a person and your fit for these opportunities.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email email@example.com. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.