Thank you for your interest in the BU-SWURP opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Letters of Recommendation: Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for making sure their recommendation letters have been received before the application deadline. Faculty should submit letters directly through our ONLINE FORM. **If a student attempts to submit their own recommendation letter on behalf of a professor or employer, the student's application will NOT be considered and the Office of Academic Integrity will be notified.
- Professional Resume: Please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter: Please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement: Please submit a personal statement that addresses the questions listed within the first section of the application. The purpose of this short answer response is to help the selection team understand you as a person and your fit for these opportunities.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.