Thank you for your interest in the BU-SWURP opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Recommendation Letter from a Baylor University science professor. Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of a letter before the application deadline. Letters should be submitted HERE
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement, please submit a personal statement that addresses the questions listed within the first section of the application. The purpose of this short answer response is to help the selection team understand you as a person and your fit for these opportunities.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.