Thank you for your interest in the BU-SWURP opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Recommendation Letter from a Baylor University science professor. Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of a letter before the application deadline. Letters should be emailed directly to email@example.com with a subject line of "SWURP LOR".
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement, please submit a personal statement that addresses the following questions in 250 words or less in the text block provided within the online application.
- Why are you interested in pursuing research?
- How will a research experience with Scott and White help you to achieve goals within your career?
- Please explain your preference in the research areas you have previously ranked. Be specific in addressing your top three preferences (i.e. Cancer, Surgery, Cardiology, etc.).
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.