The Office of Prehealth Studies offers a service in which we submit letters of evaluation for current or graduated Baylor University prehealth students who are in the process of applying to medical, dental, or podiatry school. There is a non-refundable $10.00 processing fee for processing through the Virtual Evals service. Forms will be processed in the date order in which they are received along with receipt of all anticipated evaluations or recommendation letters. As always, the student is ultimately responsible for ensuring the arrival of their letter(s) to the institutions to which they are applying. Our office began uploading letters and packets on June 2, 2015. Please keep in mind that a student's ability to be a competitive applicant drastically decreases if their science GPA is below a 3.0 regardless of MCAT or DAT score. Students must meet the following criteria in order to use this service.
- Student must have a Baylor ID#
- Student must be a current or graduated* Baylor University prehealth student * If you graduated over 3 years ago, you are no longer eligible for this service. We only archive letters for 3 years after the student's graduation. Additionally, a letter that is 3 or more years old is too out-dated to provide the student any benefit in their application.
- Student must have completed either our committee or non-committee process
- Committee Students must have a BCPM GPA of 3.3 or higher for this service
- Non-Committee Student must have a BCPM GPA between 3.0 and 3.29 for this service
NOTE: If you did not complete either of these process or if your BCPM GPA is below a 3.0, you are not eligible for this service. You can calculate your BCPM GPA by clicking HERE.
You may need some of the following information to fill out the form completely.
- Contact Information
- Application ID#s (i.e. for TMDSAS, AMCAS, etc.) *IMPORTANT* - if you are applying through AMCAS, you must have both your AAMC ID# and the AMCAS letter ID#. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT NUMBERS. We will not be able to submit to them without both seperate numbers. Failing to put these numbers (or putting a duplicate number in both the AAMC ID# and AMCAS Letter ID# boxes) on your form will cause a delay in your packet's submission.
- MCAT or DAT Information
- Recommender/Evaluator Names (Please, do not list Dr. Sanker as a recommender/evaluator on this request form).
- Program Name for non-participants of TMDSAS or AMCAS (if applicable)
- Credit Card to pay the $10.00 Virtual Evals processing fee*
After you have gathered all the necessary information and you are ready to complete the form, please click on the link below to access our online form and begin the process. IMPORTANT: this form can only be filled out and submitted once per cycle. If you have already submitted a previous form for this year's cycle and need to add additional schools or update information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and DO NOT submit a second form. Reminder: The $10.00 Virtual Evals processing fee is non-refundable. Please, visit our HELP PAGE to learn more about our online Request for Submittal of Evaluation Letter(s) Form or call us at 1(254)710-3659 for assistance.
If you have any questions about this process, form, or payment, please email email@example.com. Please, allow up to 2 business days for a response.
*If you are unable to pay online with a credit card, please mail a $10.00 check made out to Baylor University to the address below. Please note we cannot process your form until payment has been received.
Office of Prehealth Studies
One Bear Place #97341
Waco, TX 76798