Thank you for your interest in the the Baylor University- Baylor Health Care System Chief Medical Officer Summer Internship Program!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Two Short Essays: Please answer each of the following essays in 250 words or less in the text block provided within the online application. The purpose of this short answer response is to help the selection team understand you as a person and your fit for these opportunities.
- In order for your application to be considered complete, you must have two letters of reference from either faculty or previous/current employers. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of letters before the application deadline. Letters should be emailed directly by faculty to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short Essay #1 (250 words or less): Please describe your motivation and interest in applying for this internship. Why are you interested in medical administration, health care and medical innovation?
- Short Essay #2 (250 words or less): Please describe the goals you hope to accomplish and the experience you hope to gain from participating in this internship. How will an internship experience with Baylor Health Care System help you to achieve goals within your career?
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email email@example.com. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.
Learn more about the Baylor Health Care System - CMO Internship learning objectives by clicking HERE. Read more about the Baylor Health Care System - CMO Internship student requirements and responsibilities by visiting www.baylor.edu/prehealth/CMOresponsibilities.