Baylor Autism Resource CenterThe Baylor Autism Resource Center will host a young adult support group for students with Asperger's Syndrome.
This group will provide a meeting place for students to get together with others who have similar experiences.
Some topics discussed will be:
- Enjoying an active social life
- How to perform well in college
- How to treat family members with love and respect
- How to hold down a steady paying job
- How to be a responsible adult
- How to take good care of yourself
- How to find supportive relationships
A brochure outlining the group and its specifics can be found here: