*IMPORTANT* ALL Students who park a vehicle on the BUMC Campus are required to register with Parking Services!
New Students - Please make every effort to obtain your Parking Decal & BUMC ID Badge BEFORE Orientation!
With your BUMC ID, you will have access to the nursing school and assigned parking lot(s). See Parking map for locations.
ALL STUDENTS : $25 Fee per Semester
Parking Servies requires a fee each semester from each student for a permit to park on the BUMC campus. Your decal is only valid for you to park in the student assigned lot(s) The parking decal will remain valid as long as the student pays the required fee prior to the beginning of each semester. All necessary forms will be available during "Online Orientation" and must be returned by the deadline. NOTE: You will need your License Plate number & Drivers license!
Parking Fee Schedule: Effective Summer 2013
- Spring Semester (1/1 – 5/31): $25
- Summer Semester (6/1 – 7/31): $25
- Fall Semester (8/1 – 12/31): $25
- How do I Pay? Please pay by check or money order payable to BHCS(Baylor Health Care System) NO CASH or Credit Cards! No online payment!
- Forgot your BUMC ID? You may use the parking garage or metered parking, at your own expense
- HAVE a BUMC ID & your lot 14 full?You can park on the rooftop ONLY of garge 7 or designated overflow lots.(see map)
* Students are not allowed to park in Garage 4 or 5, visitor spaces, metered parking or the Landry
ALL STUDENTS registered with BUMC Parking Services will be issued a Lot 14 sticker. This identifies you as a "Nurisng School Student." This does not necessarily mean you can park in lot 14 all the time. Please see parking assignements below.
- All Graduate School & FastBacc Students Park in Lot 14 with overflow of Garage 7* & lot 47& church lot located off Simpson & Hill(see map)
- J1 & J2 students park in Garage 7 Rooftop ONLY! with overflow of lot 47 & church lot located off Simpson & Hill(see map)
- S1 & S2 students park in Lot 14 with overflow of Garage 7* & lot 47& church lot located off Simpson & Hill(see map)
NOTE: *Garage 7 is limited to the rooftop ONLY!
- Marquis Housing Partnership Residents must ride the shuttle, or walk during the weekday and can not park on the BUMC campus M-F 5:00am-5:00pm.
*This regulation does not apply to those that live in the Marquis outside the Partnership agreement.