New Students - Please make every effort to obtain your Parking Decal & BUMC ID Badge BEFORE Orientation!
- Graduate & FastBacc Students Park in Lot 14 - 24/7. Use overflow when full
- J1 & J2 students park on the Rooftop ONLY of Garage 7
- Do not park in lot 14 between 5am-5pm
- Alt. Parking; use the overflow lots; 44, 45 or Church overflow
- Lot 14 - you may park in lot 14 only between 5:00pm and 5:00am each evening and all day on Saturday & Sunday.
- S1 & S2 students park in Lot 14 - 24/7. Use overflow when full
* If your assigned lot is full, you my use one of the overflow lots; 44, 45 or Church overflow(see Parking map for locations)
* You are not allowed to park in the Landry at any time! You are not allowed to park in a visitor spot if you have a Lot 14 decal. You will receive a ticket if you do!
Forgot your ID? You may use the parking garage or metered parking, at your own expense. Do not park in a visitor space if you have a parking decal, or you will receive a ticket.
All Undergrad Students : $100 Fee
Parking Servies will charge all new students a $100 non-refundable fee for a permit to park in the student assigned lot(s) on the BUMC campus. The parking permit will be valid for two(2)years and must be renewed if the student remains past the traditional 2 year period. All necessary forms are available in the box on the right and at Parking Services.
* Students that began classes prior to Fall 2012 are grandfathered in under the $50 bi-annual fee structure. Remember to pay your $50 fee before you begin your 3rd semester or your access will be terminiated!
FEE WAIVER: Graduate Students ONLY - Full-time BUMC or BHCS Employees ONLY, do not pay the fee. Student must register with Parking Services to obtain a hang tag allowing them to park in Lot 14.
NOTE: We strongly encourage students to obtain parking access prior to the first day of Orientation or class! You will need the two forms listed in the callout box to the right along with your License Plate number & Drivers license!